- 100% Ayurvedic medicine
- No Parabens, No Mineral Oils
- Suitable for all ages
• Clean the wound with warm water & dry with cotton cloth.
• Shake the bottle vigorously.
• Apply SBM WOUND OIL generously.
• Cover it with a clean old cotton cloth.
• Apply SBM WOUND OIL repeatedly in an interval of three hours.
• Do not use gauze or cotton balls on the wound.
• Do not wet the wound till it is completely healed.
• While bathing, cover the wound with plastic cover.
• DO NOT WET THE WOUND UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY HEALED, NOT EVEN TOUCH THE WOUND WITH MOIST HANDS.
|INGREDIENTS||HOW IT WORKS|
|Curcuma longa||Antimicrobial, Anti inflammatory, Purifies blood by eliminating toxins|
|Ocimum sanctum||Nature's best antivirus, antifungal and antibacterial agent|
|Cynodon dactylon||Anti inflammatory. Heals bleeding & wounds.|
|Biophytum sensitivum||Anti inflammatory|
|Cocos nucifera||Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and moisturizing, Antipyretic|
Ingredients are weighed, crushed and juice is extracted in a discrete method. Again these ingredients are ground with juice obtained above and finally prepared in coconut oil until desired stage & oil is filtered.