- Helps to maintain health & functioning of entire physiology, Increases longevity, memory and intelligence, Enhances immunity &overall well being, Elevates energy levels, Decreases effects of aging and enhances overall well-being.
- Free radicals are produced in our body through normal bodily processes, especially by mental & physical stress. Besides this, environmental pollution & pesticides in food can also cause extensive damage to cells, speed up aging process and contribute to a wide range of diseases. A diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables supply a good amount of antioxidants that mop up damaging free radicals.
- As per comprehensive scientific research, Chyavanaprasam is the most effective known food supplement which ensures that you have an adequate antioxidant supply.
- Latest researches say that one gram of Chyavanaprasam is more effective against free radicals than 1000 grams of Vitamin C or E.
- There are absolutely no side effects for SBM Chyavanaprasam.
One tablespoon (10-15 gms) twice daily one hour before food, preferably with a glass of milk or as directed by physician.
SBM Chyavanaprasam is produced in strict accordance with traditional ayurvedic guidelines. Top level quality control measures, conducted as per international standards are an integral part of production process. It takes 240 careful steps to prepare this special product and 22 pounds of raw herbal ingredients to produce a single jar of SBM Chyavanaprasam.